BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

5 months - almost half way to one

Well, I must say month 4 was filled will lots of good firsts and fun times. First big event that happened this past month was Christmas. I got so many toys and clothes, I'm not sure what to do with all of them!! Mommy says a girl can never have too many clothes, so I am happy that I pretty much wear a new outfit everyday. I love all my new toys from Christmas and was thrilled to spend time with all my family.

This month has proven to be a very cold month, of course mommy says it is only January so I should expect the weather to be like this for a good while. Syracuse has gotten over 100 inches of snow - that's a lot. Mommy and I check out the window every morning and mommy does a happy dance when the sun is out - it's kinda funny! It's a good thing I got lots of warm things to wear to protect me from the cold and snow.

So last month I told you about my new found love for my feet. Well I have moved a step up and now I often put them in my mouth. Daddy thinks it's funny and mommy thinks it's gross. Oh well, either way, I like it!

I got to help mommy decorate for Valentine's Day - except I wasn't much help when I tried to put everything in my mouth!

This past month has been awesome. I saw my first New Year's and we now have an awesome new President. I know there is still lots to come during the next month. I am getting visitors (all my aunts, uncles and juh juh and gramps), Valentine's Day and my christening. Stay tuned for more updates, but for now I leave you a picture of me, officially 5 months old - whoo hoo!!!

4 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Happy 5 months!! Your eyes are sooo pretty!

Can't wait to see you next month!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 months pretty girl! I can't wait to come see you in a few weeks! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

5 months already! you are just growing and growing, and you looked like you were working very hard on those valentine decorations, can't wait to see them

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you for your christening & your 1st valentines day love ya a bunches