BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

My first CPK

For Christmas this year I got my first Cabbage Patch Kid. Mommy said she used to get one of these dolls every year when she was a little girl. Aunt Laurie and Uncle Schneckie thought it would be a great idea for all of the girls to get a doll this year. They found one that looked a lot like me, except my doll has brown eyes not blue.

At first I was a little unsure of this doll that is almost as tall as me and looks an awful lot like me (including the fine toupee of hair on her head).

But then I realized, she's not really real! So I love her. Oh by the way her name is Doreen Jeanne and she was born on December 3rd. Finally, I'm not the youngest in the family!!! Thank you Aunt Laurie and Uncle Schneckie for Doreen, I'll love her forever!

4 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Hahahahahaha!!! This just cracked me up! Love her faces!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love Doreen! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're a good little Mommy like your cousin Keira is to her doll.

Anonymous said...

you look so happy