BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My month of "firsts"

Today I am 4 months old, hard to believe! I feel like I was just born yesterday. This month was a month filled with "firsts" and I couldn't be more excited to share them with you.

This past month I celebrated my first Thanksgiving. I also got to help mommy and daddy decorate for my first Christmas. I got to hang my very first ornament and my very first stocking. I know I don't look too excited in this picture, but I did have shots on that day.



This month I learned where my feet really are. And I have learned that I really love my feet. I could spend all day just grabbing at them (and my hands too). The fact that I grab my feet like this makes for a difficult time trying to change my diapers. Sometimes I make it a game to see how many times mommy and daddy can ask me to put my legs down.


I also got to test out my highchair this month. Since I can sit up with help pretty well, mommy and daddy thought it would be a good idea to see if I could sit up in my own chair. Well I can and I love eating (or for me, playing with toys) at the table with mommy and daddy.


I also endured my first BIG snowstorm. I like wearing my snowsuit. It's very warm, so I don't mind the snow too much - yet!


During this past month, I also learned how to roll over. I guess this is a pretty big deal because mommy and daddy were so proud of me and just keep talking about it to anyone and everyone who will listen! Best of all, this month I finally got to eat something other than formula. Not that I don't love my bottle, it's nice to have a little change. Mommy has been feeding me some rice cereal after my bath and before my bottle. It's the best stuff in the world!!


I can't wait to see what this month brings. I know Santa is coming and so is 2009. Hmmm, will this be the month I crawl, walk, talk...maybe not, but I bet I learn lots. Stay tuned for more of my milestones. Even I can't wait to see what I do next!

5 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Happy 4 months beautiful girl!

We love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 months sweet girl...see you so soon!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

love those chub legs, they look good enough to bite

Jenn said...

Have a Merry 1st Christmas and a Happy 1st New Year!

Anonymous said...

you are to cute for words, happy 4 months can't wait to see you ,mommy & daddy