BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

I can't believe it, my first Christmas is over! I have to say it was more fun than I could have ever imagined. I spent Christmas Eve at Babcha and Pop's house. The Dacko family came over to visit and help me celebrate my first Christmas Eve. I got lots of great stuff from everyone. When we got home mommy and daddy told me I had to go to bed so that Santa would come and visit and bring me presents. I did just that. When I woke up in the morning, I had lots of great presents waiting for me.

Mommy and daddy had to help me open them because my little hands aren't strong enough to do it myself.


I got an awesome Jumperoo. I am not quite tall enough to jump, but I do my best. I love all the animals on the jumperoo. The monkey is my favorite. I am going to have to name him.


On Christmas Day we went back to Babcha and Pop's house, this time all the Clarks came over. It was so nice to see everyone again. I got lots of cool presents there too! Uncle Matty bought me this piano...I do remember rocking out to the piano man Billy Joel back in the day! Maybe I can be the next Piano Man...I mean Woman!!

It was truly exhausting being the center of attention and opening so many presents. Here I began to get sleepy, so I took a quick rest on mommy.

Pop got me to sleep, but Cindy rocked me and let me sleep in her arms (thanks for that much needed nap Cindy). There were some people that I didn't get to see like Crystal. But since I know she reads this, I just wanted to say "Hi" and "Merry Christmas" and I hope that I get to see you soon. So I guess I can say I had the best Christmas! And even better, from what mommy and daddy tell me, this weekend we're visiting Gramps and Juh-Juh and all my aunts. That means more presents-WHOO HOO!! Thanks to everyone for all my really great gifts!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!

6 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Merry 1st Christmas little lady!

We can't wait to see you Saturday!

Love you a ton!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Merry 1st Christmas! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Riley! You looked so cute, I hope Santa was good to you! Hope to see you, Mommy and Daddy soon!

Love, Crystal

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you Riley.... and mommy and daddy too!!
Love you lots!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great 1st Christmas

Anonymous said...

merry 1st christmas to my riley paige