BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas Celebrations

This weekend mommy, daddy and I traveled back to Orange County to visit with Juh-Juh and Gramps. We got a bonus visit because I got to see Aunt Jenny and Keira and Aunt Laurie. Even better, during the visit it was like Christmas all over again - I got TONS of toys and clothes.

Keira told me about all of the cool toys she got. I let her play with some of my toys, since she couldn't bring all of her new toys with her to Juh-Juh and Gramp's house. She is the best big cousin. She kept giving me kisses and saying "Ri Ri." I think she loves me and that's good because I love her too!


The only time Keira doesn't like me is when her mommy is holding me. But Aunt Jenny was able to sneak in a few moments with me - which I enjoyed!


I had the greatest time with Gramps and Juh-Juh. And I can't say thank you enough for all the presents.

This morning when I woke up, I got to hang out with Aunt Laurie. We watched Jack's Big Music Show together (I think she might be hooked). Aunt Laurie bought me my very first cabbage patch doll. It looks a lot like me, except it has brown eyes instead of blue. Once mommy and daddy take it out of the package, I'll be sure to get a picture of me with it.

I had a blast this weekend. Can't wait to see everyone again real soon!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you this weekend Ri Ri! I miss you, mommy, and daddy already!! Lots of love <3

Mommy Decker said...

Keira sure does love you a ton! We look at pictures of you everyday! So glad we got to spend some quality time with you. Can't wait until the next visit! Love you all a ton!

Anonymous said...

Having the Clark family visit was one of the best weekends in '08. Love you tons. Glad you like all your presents, I love all mine. thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

glad you mommy 7 dady came down for a visit you were the best present of all love ya a bunches