BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Avery's 1 year check-up

Avery had her 1-year check-up on Tuesday, 10.29.13.  I can remember Riley's 1 year appointment like it was yesterday because it is the worst one ever!!!  Avery had to get 4 shots and blood drawn for a lead test.  She also screamed through the entire appointment as Dr. Rufa was checking her out.  So my information on her stats is limited because I couldn't hear some of her stats due to her screaming!!

Here is what I do know:

Weight:  23lbs
Head:  18 1/4 in.
Height:  Screaming in my ear did not allow for me to hear this.

Because I am OCD about needing to know the kids' stats, I have a phone call in to Pediatric Associates requesting a copy of her physical. 

Avery hated the shots - but was fine a few minutes later.  Hopefully there will be no more visits to the doctor until January for her 15 month appointment!


1 comments:

gramps said...

you are growing so fast and its ok to cry after 4 needles I would cry too ,love you and your big sister to the moon and back for infinity and a day