BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

11 months old!!

Wow, time sure does fly!!  Only one more months until Avery is 1!!  It is amazing that 11 months have passed.  In these past 11 months, Jeremy, Riley and I have grow even more in love with Avery every day!!!  
Here is what Avery has been up to this past month:

She walks...everywhere, ALL.THE.TIME.  There is no more crawling for this little lady.  Avery is on the move from sun up to sun down.  It's awesome and tiring!

She has 4 teeth total with no new ones in sight, yet.  But those 4 little chompers allow her to eat pretty much everything.  The only time Avery doesn't eat what we're eating is when I cooked something a little on the spicy side.  Other than that, Avery has what we're having and loving every bit of it.  

Avery is loving daycare.  She has a special bond with Miss Kelly and we're so glad that she happily waves goodbye every morning.

Avery is STILL struggling with sleep.  While she is now a full time crib sleeper and we have dropped any and all middle of the night feedings, Avery still wakes up once or twice a night.  Some nights she goes right back to sleep no problem, other nights no so much.  There are days Jeremy and I feel like the walking dead. While it is so very tiring some days...I know this will not last forever (or at least I think it won't).  

Avery wakes up every single morning smiling and cries every single night while I'm cooking dinner.  She is pretty predictable in a lot of ways.  She loves following Riley around (and most days Riley doesn't mind).   Avery doesn't say much, but understands a lot.  My favorite is when I ask if she is ready to go wait for the bus and she darts to the door as fast as she can.  Then when I tell her that I think I hear the bus she turns and looks at the end of the driveway.  As soon as she sees that yellow bus making the turn she runs down the driveway babbling and waving...it is the cutest and sweetest thing ever!!

Getting Avery to sit still for our monthly photo shoot is proving to be more and more difficult.  Take a look at the photos below and you'll see what I mean!









1 comments:

gramps said...

happy 11 months avery can"t wait to see you cause I miss you and riley a whole bunch. love ya to the moon and back forever and a day