BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 15, 2013

What A Difference A Year (+ 1 day) Makes

A year ago yesterday was the day that we found out that our little "nugget" was a SHE.  I can remember sitting at the doctor's office after being told we were about add another little girl to the family thinking "what is my world going to look like in 10 years?!?!"  Fast forward to one year later - if I have a small picture of what life will look like in 10 years, I am a very happy lady.  Avery has been an amazing baby and Riley has been an even more amazing big sister.  Jeremy and I are extremely lucky and remind ourselves of that daily.  

One year ago, Avery was a squiggly little nugget in my belly.  Today, Avery is a squiggly little nugget in every way, my little crawling machine (you should have seen her while I was trying to get these pictures)!!!!  

We're thrilled to have Avery Parker in our lives!





2 comments:

juh-juh said...

Soo happy that little nugget became our little Avery!!

Aunt Laurie said...

T dact-ing it up, I see...