BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day!

For Father's Day this year, I decided to ask Riley some questions to answer about her daddy (thank you to Pinterest for the idea).  Here is what Riley had to say about the only man in her life:

What is your daddy's name?    Jeremy

How tall is your daddy?    6 inches (yep, that's inches, not feet)!!

How much does daddy weigh?    51 pounds 

What color is daddy's hair?    Black 

What is daddy's favorite TV show?    Sports

Where does daddy like to go?    To the movies (side note - while asking her these questions, Jeremy was out at the movies with Matt)

What is daddy's favorite food?    Hamburgers

What does he like to drink?  "Beard" (or beer if you're speaking English)

For fun daddy likes....    to go outside

I love when daddy....    reads me stories at night

My favorite thing about my dad is....    that he loves me

And just when I informed Riley that those were all the questions I had, she decided to add two more:

What is your favorite thing about Riley?  That I'm a sweet little girl (hahahahahahahaha she's hilarious)!!!

What is your favorite thing that daddy cooks for you?  Hot dogs

And finally some pictures of daddy on Father's Day with his 2 super cute princesses!!




2 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

This is so cute!

juh-juh said...

So cute! Jeremy is a lucky guy to have 3 beautiful ladies!!