BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Sisters

A sister is a forever friend.  (Author Unknown)


Jeremy and I are so in love with our two girls.  While we had no clue how Riley would really react once we brought Avery home from the hospital, we are happy to say that almost 4 weeks in and Riley is head over heels for her baby sister.  So far the jealousy has not kicked in and the little helper in Riley has not faded.  It does help that Avery overall is a calm, peaceful, easy going baby!!  We're feeling blessed and lucky to be the parents to these wonderful little ladies!!  







3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I love these girls! I have no doubt that they'll have little fights here and there, but at the end of the day they will be each other's best friends. Watch out, though...I can definitely see them ganging up against you and Jeremy!!

gramps said...

my riley paige you will always be the best big sister ever, I love you too the moon & back for infinity & a dy

juh-juh said...

Love these two little girls with my heart & soul!!! And I am sure they will grow up being the best of friends!!