BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

25w 4d - Update!





How far along? 25w 4d

Total weight gain: More than I would care to admit - but at last check 16 pounds - YIKES!! (I gained 28 with Riley, so I am hoping that I can keep it to that with this one).

Maternity clothes? Everything I wear is maternity

Stretch marks? I don't seem to see any new ones, but give it some time, they'll show up!

Sleep: It's only OK.  Some nights are better than others.

Best moment this week: Just having Riley talk to her baby sister daily.

Miss Anything? Sadly, alcohol is the only thing I miss.

Movement: TONS!  She is an acrobat in there!!

Food cravings: None

Food aversions: Still struggling with Tacos 

Gender: It's definitely a GIRL!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button - Oh that sucker is OUT!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: My next appointment on 8/3 - not looking forward to the glucose test, but I hear that this is the appointment when I will be able to schedule my c-section.  Having a permanent date for Baby Girl will be a huge relief on this momma!!

Until next time!!!

5 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Love these updates!

Aunt Laurie said...

You look great, sissy!! Can't wait until that little nugget is here! xoxo

juh-juh said...

Looking good Colleen!!! Can't wait to meet the newest Clark member!!

Jenn said...

You look fab! Can't wait to find out the date!

gramps said...

you look fabulous,I look forward to yet another beauitiful grandchild to spoil. love ya a bunch my beanie