BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Look out American Idol!

Riley loves watching shows like The X Factor and American Idol. Yes, those shows come on past her bedtime, but sometimes we do let her stay up for an extra 30 minutes to watch them. She thinks she has stayed up to watch the whole thing and we all go to bed happy.


American Idol just started their new season and while I was convincing myself I wouldn't watch this year, I once again found myself sitting in front of the TV watching it! While Riley watched a little bit of the show with me, she informed me that if she were to ever try out for The X Factor or American Idol she would sing "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith.


For those of you unfamiliar with the song, you're lucky! Those who are familiar, my apologies, as it is an extremely obnoxious song!!! Riley received a Kids Bop CD from Santa and that song happens to be on it. Well, she REALLY likes the song...and loves to "whip her hair" while singing.


Here is Riley "trying out" for American Idol. Of course you know she's going to Hollywood!!



3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

DIVA!!!!

juh-juh said...

Our next American Idol for sure!!

Mommy Decker said...

Keira LOVED this! She is Hollywood bound for sure!