BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

That must have been some wish!



About a month ago we went to the Buffalo Zoo and while there Riley threw some coins into a fountain and we told her to make a wish. I'm thinking her wish must have been to find the perfect house for us because that very weekend Jeremy and I went to see a house that he had been eyeing for a few weeks.


That Saturday we saw the house and found it to be perfect!! And so began the house buying process. We submitted an offer that night and by Monday night we were told that they accepted our offer. Everything after that has been a whirlwind - inspections, mortgage rates, lots of signatures, radon tests, etc. I actually don't even understand the half of it - but thankfully Jeremy does.


Either way, we are all very excited to purchase our very own home. Jeremy and I did this all on our own and couldn't be more proud of ourselves. We're hoping that the move happens in early September. As soon as the house is officially ours, after the last signature has been signed and keys have been handed over I will post some pics of our lovely new home!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait for our first girl's weekend in the new place!! xxxoooo