BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 1, 2011

10 months later...

I have been yelled at by Riley's loving godmother (and my baby sister) that I have been slacking in the blogging department. I promised her a video interview of Riley, but there was no way that was happening today. Riley was way too hyper to try and tape her. So I went back to when I had interviewed Riley one night during dinner back in October. I took the questions I asked her then and asked them to her now just to see how much things had or hadn't changed. Here is what I discovered:


What is your name?
Riley

How old are you?
(no words just held up her fingers to represent 2). When I followed up with how old will you be she just changed her fingers to hold up 3.

When is your birthday?
August 21st

What is your favorite color?
Green was her first response, but then said "and white" and then said, "I like all the colors"

What is your favorite toy?
My Easel

What is your favorite movie?
Another great answer "Aladdin (short pause) and Beauty and the Beast (another short pause) and both Lion Kings (that's the original Lion King and Lion King 1 1/2 for those not familiar)

Who do you like most Dora or Diego?
Dora AND Diego

What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate milk AND water

What is your favorite food?
Fish sticks (which she only eats at school, so I was a little caught off guard by her answer)

What is your favorite snack?
Brownies (I am convinced that she only answered this because we just made brownies together the other day and requested one as her after dinner snack AFTER already having some cookies and milk)

What is your favorite animal?
"Safari" to which I clarified, "so a giraffe" and Riley replied "yes, a giraffe."

What is your name?
Riley Paige Clark

Who do you think you look like mommy or daddy?
Daddy (last time she said mommy - I'm glad to see she has better eye sight as she has gotten older)

Who is your best friend?
"Everyone is my best friend"

Who is your favorite teacher at school?
Miss Carol (that hasn't changed)

Who is your best friend at school?
Alex

What is your favorite song?
We Go Duck (she at least stuck with Justin Roberts on this one)

What is your favorite video to watch on the computer?
Old MacDonald

What is your favorite book?
STINKYFACE (or I Love You, Stinkyface)

What is your favorite store?
Target (I wonder if she realizes how close we will soon be living to Target??)

What is the most naughty thing you've ever done?
Say shut up words

What was your favorite part of today?
practicing letters


It's amazing to me how so much yet so little has changed!!

As for that video interview, I'll get it...soon I hope!

1 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

Yay for another new blog! Riley cracks me up with her answers. I can't wait to see her in 16 days!!