BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 15, 2011

My little day trip

Mommy and daddy took a few days off from work and said we were going to spend the few days together doing little things. I insisted that we should go to a zoo. I was also very clear I wanted to see a giraffe. When I wasn't looking, mommy and daddy found a zoo that had giraffes. It was all the way in Buffalo. I had never been to Buffalo before, but it's not too far from home and it is what I know now, to be a super awesome zoo!!


I saw so many animals that aren't in our zoo here like giraffes, polar bears and a sea lion. Totally worth the 2 hour drive!!

The we drove another 20 minutes to the Niagara Falls Aquarium. There I got to feed the seals!! That's right I touched itty bitty fish and threw them into the water for the seals to snack on.

Mommy and daddy told me about some really big waterfall that was near where we were. I begged to go see the big waterfall and did!!! It was GINORMOUS!!!! I had fun getting sprinkled by the falls and I saw a beautiful rainbow.



Overall, this was the best day trip mommy, daddy and I have taken. I definitely give it:



TWO THUMBS UP!!!



What a fun, fun day!!!



If you want to see more pictures from the zoo, aquarium and the falls click this link:

1 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

Ri, you are super lucky to have awesome parents to take you on fun trips! I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!! xx