BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

How to have an awesome Christmas

I can't even remember the last time I posted myself, but this seemed like the perfect occasion to get back into my blogging. Christmas this year was so much fun. I cannot believe that all that hype and the day has come and gone. Now that I have 3 Christmases under my belt, I believe that I may have found the best recipe for having an awesome Christmas.

Step 1: Track Santa to make sure that he is en route to your home.


Step 2: Make sure that you put out the right amount of cookies and carrots for Santa and Rudolph (and of course don't forget the milk and bowl of water)!!





Step 3: Wake up and check to make sure the snacks were eaten and there are presents under the tree.

Step 4: Get down to business and get those presents open!!!!





Step 5: Don't forget the stocking!!!

Step 6: Play, play and play some more!!!!
What an awesome Christmas I had this year...so far the best one yet! Time to work on staying on the nice list for next year!









2 comments:

juh-juh said...

Looks like you were definately on Santa's Good List!!! And wait, because there are more presents to open up at my house!!!

Aunt Laurie said...

I can't wait to get up there and see you guys!