BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tis the Season to be Jolly

It's Christmastime!!! I do love the Christmas season...just not so much the hustle and bustle at every single store you go to!

After Thanksgiving we came home and decorated the house for Christmas. It was a fun time and Riley was the best helper. Here are some of our decorations.






The Christmas tree:


Our little elf by the tree!


Riley seems very excited about Christmas this year. While she is not ready to sit on Santa's lap, she certainly is ok with telling us what she expects Santa to get her. Her top 3 requests are a Buzz Light toy, Vidia (the Tinkerbell fairy) and a piano. I have a sneaking suspicion that she may have been a good enough little girl this year to earn those toys! Stay tuned to see what Santa brings!!

2 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I can't wait to see you guys...and take over your house the week after Christmas :)

juh-juh said...

I think Riley will have a wonderful Christmas, and I am sure she will get everything she's asked for and then some!!! And I can't wait to ring in the New Year with all of you!!