BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My sweet new ride

Spring is coming!! Mommy and daddy got a touch of spring fever and decided it was time to get me some wheels. Check out my awesome new bike!


I have a Dora the Explorer helmet and elbow pads too! I am ready to roll. We went to Babcha and Pop's house and I rode on their driveway.


So far, I am loving the spring-like weather. I cannot wait for the upcoming weeks so that I can really get out there and play!! But for now...peace out!! I'm outta here!!

3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I'm hearing her sweet little voice say "peace". Miss all of the Clarks!!

juh-juh said...

Love your new bicycle :), enjoy riding it!!

gramps said...

ride like the wind my riley paige miss you soooooooooooooooooo much love ya a bunches