BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

My First day at Childtime

Today was my first day at daycare. I wasn't sure I really wanted to go, but daddy pumped me up in the morning and I was ready to rock!

I had a good day! The teachers are nice and they think I am so cute. It's probably because I am one of two little babies there. I had quite a busy day; I ate 3 bottles, pooped twice and took 3 naps.

I had such a good day that I was pooped by the time mommy came to get me.

Even though I would much rather spend the day with mommy and daddy, I know they have to work. As mommy says, you can't get by on just your good looks. But I was thinking, everyone talks about how cute I am...maybe I can get by on my good looks!!!!

4 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Sounds like an exciting day! So proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great first day! Can't wait to hear more about school this weekend!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

you have the sweetest smile,(I know it's really because you heard Juh-Juh is coming this weekend)

Anonymous said...

you look so happy to be going to day care hope you had fun and make sure juh juh takes lots of pictures of you so i can see them love you bunches