BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble til ya Wobble!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today was Thanksgiving, my first! Mommy and Daddy talked to me about Thanksgiving all week long. First they told me about what Thanksgiving is, then they told me about all the yummy delicious food they would eat, then they told me what they were thankful for. Turns out they are both pretty darn thankful for me!

So on Thanksgiving morning, we headed down to the old hood! We went to Gramps and Juh-Juh's house for a feast. Of course I couldn't eat anything, but boy did the turkey smell DELICIOUS!! Turns out everyone went to Juh-Juh and Gramps house. I saw all my aunts and uncles. Best of all I saw all my cousins too. It is kinda hard to get a good shot of all of us, but Aunt Jenny did her best to get us all together.

After putting much thought into what I was thankful for, I realized I was thankful for diapers, formula, toys, my bed, my bouncy chair, Jack's Big Music Show, and Wonder Pets. BUT what I am most thankful for is all of my grandparents (great ones too), aunts, uncles, cousins and most especially my mommy and daddy!!

I have to say, I am impressed with Thanksgiving. Can't wait for next year when I can actually taste the food. Thanks again Juh-Juh and Gramps for hosting a fabulous feast! I had a blast!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your first Thanksgiving, I had a great day with you and your mommy & daddy

Mommy Decker said...

You are just the cutest Miss Riley Paige!

Glad you had a great 1st Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

i was probably the happiest to see you yesterday and loved every minute i spent with you,i'm glad you had a great 1st thanksgiving but next year will be better cause you'll be able to eat all the food & snacks. love you sooooooooooo much & miss you already see you soon

Anonymous said...

You're the sweetest turkey ever! We had so much fun with you and we can't wait to see you again!! Love you!

Jenn said...

Cutest little turkey hat.