BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where is Riley Paige???

Does anyone know what day it is??

Oh, that's right!!! It's August 14th. Today is the day Riley was supposed to come...except she didn't!

But according to the countdown clock...


time's up!!!!

Even my myspace countdown clock said 0 days!



So, Riley didn't show up on her due date...I did hear a rumor that only 5% of babies are actually born on their due date (I don't really know how true that is). Hopefully she will arrive soon though because there are a bunch of people out here waiting to meet her. Until then I leave you with what I hope to be the last belly pic of Riley.



Please come soon...mommy and daddy want nothing more in this world than to hold you, cuddle you and spoil you!!!

4 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Maybe she is waiting until the weekend to make it convenient for everyone to come visit her. Haha! I don't know...

But I do know exactly how you are feeling.

I also know it is so worth the wait.

Hang in there sister!

Love you all! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Funny, I have that calendar too...hmmmm!!

But seriously Riley, we know you probably get it from your mom (and aunts) but stop being so darn stubborn and come out already!! If you think it's good in there, just wait til you meet all these crazy family members who are just going to LOVE the crap out of you!!!

Jenn said...

Hang in there Colleen! Enjoy the silence.... while you have it. My sister-in-law was 10 days late but well worth the wait... Good luck and I am wishing you a quick and painless labor (go for the epidural early, the first time they come in and offer .. EXCEPT) Drugs are good! Jenn

Anonymous said...

You just want us all to know that you are definately worth the wait...and I know you are, but I can't take it anymore, get here already.