BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday, Riley Paige!

It's one more fabulous year in the books!  Riley is now 6!  So many wonderful things happened at 5 that I can only imagine what is in store for 6.  Riley woke up this morning asking if she looked any bigger and then swore her legs were just a little bit longer.  However, she says she doesn't feel any different.  I think it's safe to say that Jeremy and I have seen so many positive changes over the past year.  While Riley may still whine and occasionally have a fit, overall, she is a super sweet kid.  

She has become a top notch big sister - always caring about Avery and thinking of her.  If she gets something, she wants to make sure she can get something for her sister.  She plays nicely with her and teaches her so many things like colors, numbers, etc.

Riley reads now and usually will read us a bed time story or will just sit on the couch reading to herself or her sister.  She learned to ride a bike this past year and she did a stellar job in kindergarten.  I am still in denial about this whole going to 1st grade business.

I am sure that Riley is only going to grow more and more mature as this year goes on.  We're excited to see what she learns, endures and embraces.  Here's to year 6 and all that comes with it.  I'm so lucky and proud to call Riley Paige my daughter.

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet Riley!!



















2 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

Happy 6th, little one! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!

gramps said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my riley paige hope your day was great can't wait to see you on Saturday love ya to the... you know the rest