BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2014

What's happening?!?!?

Has it seriously been almost a month since I last posted?!?!  I guess so!  I wish I could say it's been so busy that I hadn't had time to blog.  Truth be told I think it's been so long because I have nothing to blog about.  To say this winter was fun and awesome would be a lie.  This winter was rough and cold and really, really snowy.  It was awful.  And then to top it off, there was a stomach bug that hit our house for Jeremy, Riley and I.  Avery managed to not catch the bug, but did have pink eye and an ear infection.  We also found out that she is allergic to penicillin.  UGH!   But, it's April and the weather is breaking (for now), so we're trying to do more as a family and get these kids some Vitamin D, the old fashioned way.

We brought them to the zoo - Avery LOVED it.  It's been so long since we've gone, I think Avery forgot about how much fun it is at the zoo.  She is a die hard animal lover like her sister.  







While I've already participated in some fun runs and races, it's now getting warm enough where Riley can join me in the kid's fun runs.  So last weekend it was off to Paint Westvale Purple.  Riley did the Cherry Rd. Dash, while I did the 5k.  Jeremy and Avery cheered us both on.  Our next run will be in mid-May.  How long until Avery is joining us???


This weekend, the weather was gorgeous!  We spent hours outside playing.  Riley and Jeremy decided that they want to do a garden this year...so stay tuned to see how that turns out!  Avery loves running and playing in the yard.  She also loves watching the birds and squirrels.  Again, quite the animal lover.










We have a lot to look forward to over the next few weeks.  Easter, a new garden,  the start of T-ball, Avery's 18 month doctors appointment and hopefully some fun family outings in the nice spring weather!  Hopefully there won't be too many weeks between posts again!!!  HAPPY SPRING!

1 comments:

gramps said...

I am so glad that your big sister so you all the animals at the zoo she is a expert guide. And I am glad that you guys got outside to play can't wait to see all of you at easter, specially my riley cause we're going to wonder works wooohooo!!! and riley you know what I am going to say next lol