BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day ~ 2013

We were so lucky to host Mother's Day here!  Everyone came over for some good food, drinks and company.  I am so incredibly lucky for 2 reasons:

The first reason is because of these two beautiful and adorable little ladies!
Riley Paige and Avery Parker - I am loving every minute of being your mother.  Times aren't always easy, but I don't think I could have asked for better daughters  than the two of you.  I love you both "a big, giant much!!"

The second reason are these fine ladies here:

My sisters, my goddaughter, my mother and mother-in-law, are just wonderful women who are roles models in their own ways.  I know I can count on all of them at any time.  Riley, Avery and I are so blessed to have all of these beautiful women in our lives.


I hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day - I know I definitely did!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day, sissy! I am so lucky to have such great mommy-role models in my life!

juh-juh said...

It was a great day, and I feel blessed to have all of you in my life!! Love you all!!

gramps said...

i hope all the moms had a great day