BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Avery's 1st snow!!

On December 22, 2012 we had our first real snow storm.  Anytime anything white fell from the sky in the past few weeks they were pretty much flurries that amounted to nothing.  Yesterday we were "lucky" to get a few inches.  I had to get a picture of Avery in the snow.  Unfortunately, it was not just snowy - it was extremely windy and very, very cold.  So Avery and I literally went out in the snow for no more than 5 minutes.  It was enough time to snap this picture:


I sure do hope Avery learns to love the snow as much as Riley does.  Or maybe she just hasn't gotten the memo yet - we live in Syracuse, she better get use to this!!!

1 comments:

gramps said...

avery my poor baby ,this is what happens when mommy has to have that photo ,just ask your big sister. and while your at it ask her how much I love you :)