BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

They say, Goodnight Olivia...




Tonight before bed one of the stories that Riley wanted me to read was Olivia. On the show Olivia, sometimes at the end when her mother or father is putting her to sleep she sings a cute little song about how she can't sleep because "there is still so much to do" (of course she is talking about playing). Tonight Riley sang me her version of how the song goes.


Here are the actual words:


"They say Good night, Olivia, your big day is through".
But how can I sleep, there is still so much to do?
It looks like I'm tucked in tight snug in my bed,
But tomorrow is chasing today through my head.
Will I climb the highest mountaintop,
Or will I paint my masterpiece?


Go ride a bronco in the rodeo
Or wow the crowd on my trapeze?
Princess, doctor, author, astronaut,
From jungles dark to oceans deep.
I'll do anything go anywhere
Just don't ask me to go to sleeeeeeep...
There's still so much to do!


As I was uploading this video, I went into Riley's room to check on her. I found her fast asleep with her Olivia book open on her belly! So cute!!

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Keira & I had to watch this twice at breakfast!

Aunt Laurie said...

Cutest ever!