BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall fun with Keira and Aunt Jenny!!

Last weekend, Aunt Jenny and Keira made the trip from New Jersey all the way to my new house! I couldn't stop talking about them getting to our home and how Keira and I were going to make a big, giant mess!!!! (Which we totally did). I was so so happy they were here, I couldn't stop smiling.

Since it is almost Halloween, the zoo was putting on their annual Zoo Boo. Mommy and Aunt Jenny thought it would be a good idea for us to go since Keira and I never get to spend Halloween together. Keira was Nala and I was Abby Cadabby.


We had so much fun at Zoo Boo. We sat and listened to Mama Pajama and sang along to the songs we knew.








The next day before Aunt Jenny and Keira had to leave we went to a Rohe's Farm. I had never been there before but it was a pretty awesome farm. They had animals we could hold, pet and feed. We jumped in hay, dressed up as farmers, rode little tractors and got yummy treats from there.











It was a super fabulous weekend and I cannot wait until I get to spend more time with my cousin Keira (and Aunt Jenny too)!


1 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

We had the best time, as we always do. Love you both!