BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 30, 2011

~ Home Sweet Home ~

It's official as of today 09/30/2011 Jeremy and I are official homeowners!!! It is the perfect house for us - not too big, not too small. It is 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, fenced in yard and finished basement. It's in an awesome school district to boot!! Jeremy and I feel happy, lucky and blessed to be the proud owners of this home.

If someone would have told me 13 years ago when Jeremy and I met that we would date, get married, have children and own a home I would have told them they were crazy!! We may not have done everything the most correct way, but eventually our hard work got us to where we wanted to be!









Buying a house - goal accomplished!!! Guess it's time to start working on a new goal.

2 comments:

juh-juh said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to eat one of your delicious home cooked meals in that beautiful kitchen!!

Laurie said...

Congratulations! I love you all so much and am so happy for you! I can't wait to come visit. xoxo