BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Secret Life of the American Toddler

Oh how I believe Riley thinks that she is a teenager!!! She is clearly 2 going on 13! From the mornings that I wake her up to get ready for school and she says either "LEAVE ME ALONE" or "I don't want to go to school, " to when she tells me or Jeremy to "stop talking," to the way in which she keeps her room. Enjoy some before and after photos of what happens when mommy lets Riley have one too many lazy days in a row:







Not only did we clean up the whole room, but her draws and closet were cleaned out too. It's only 10am and I think I am done for the day now!!!

Of course I can't help but wonder will her sloppiness last forever or will she maybe, just maybe become more like me and enjoy cleanliness and being neat. Here's hoping to Riley developing a slight case of OCD, otherwise imagine what her room will really look like at 13!! I have heartburn already just thinking about it!!

1 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Hahaha! Love it!

I cleaned Keira's closet & drawers out too. But only to add her new fall clothes.