BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter this year was so much fun! I was able to enjoy the whole idea of Easter this year way more than last year. We celebrated Easter with Juh-Juh and Gramps, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Darrell and Keira and Aunt Laurie and Uncle Adam. I had a blast!! I colored eggs on Saturday night, hunted for eggs on Sunday morning and got to wear a pretty dress.






When Keira came over we had another Easter egg hunt outside. What fun!! Some of the eggs had prizes in them!

I had so much fun with my family! I hope everyone ate lots of chocolate and candy!



A special thank you to Juh-Juh and Gramps for hosting an awesome Easter dinner...it was delicious!!!

4 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

So glad I got to spend Easter with you (and your mom and dad). I love you Riley Paige!

gramps said...

I had the best time ever miss you & mommy &daddy already see you soon love ya a bunches... baby baby baby ...HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mommy Decker said...

We were so thrilled to spend Easter with you & your Mommy & Daddy.

See you in a few weeks! xo

juh-juh said...

Easter sure was fun!!! Loved watching you dye your eggs and hunt for them, you did such a good job!!!