BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My day at Fort Rickey's

Today mommy and daddy took me on a trip to Fort Rickey's Petting Zoo in Rome, NY. We drove for I'm not sure how long, but it was long enough for me to get a decent nap in. When we got there mommy and daddy were all excited about the animals - I on the other hand wasn't sure what I was in for.

When we first got there I saw some deer. I thought to myself "ok this can't be so bad - they can't get me." Then I realized, they don't call it a PETTING ZOO for nothing.


I was able to feed the deer, goats and fish while there. I saw lots of animals and I wasn't scared. I had a great day!!





Mommy and daddy said that we can go back in the fall! I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Laurie and Uncle Adam said...

Looks like a super fun day Riley!! Miss you, Mommy, and Daddy lots!

Mommy Decker said...

So happy to see you had a fun day!

Love you & miss you!

juh-juh said...

Glad you had fun, and you look super cute with your hat on!!