BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another month has gone by...

It's been a while since I have blogged myself. Let me catch you all up to speed on what I have been up to for the past month. After all, I think it's been one of the most exciting ones! For example this month I was moved out of the "infants" room at daycare and moved to the "mobile infants" room - guess this means I should work on my crawling skills.

I am loving story time. More than being read to, I like to pull the books away from mommy and daddy and try to either tear the pages or just put it in my mouth. Sometimes I like to think I can read the books myself.


This month I got my first tooth!! Mommy is sad because she says that a tooth means that I am one step closer to toddlerhood and that makes her wonder where her baby has gone. If I could talk, I would tell her I'M RIGHT HERE!!!! Anyway, I have been working on my teeth brushing skills for my one lonely tooth. I think I definitely got the hang of it.


It's officially spring! Mommy and daddy have taken me to the park and the playground right in our apartment complex. I have been spending more time sitting up like a big girl in my big girl carriage. I have to tell you, I am a fan of sunshine and mommy and daddy love it because I seem to nap better after an afternoon out. Another big milestone is that I am finally out of that baby car seat and in a big girl one. I can finally stretch out and don't feel all scrunched up in that other one - whew!

I was able to experience my first St. Patrick's Day and celebrate my Irish heritage. Mommy says my name is Irish. It means courageous - which by the way, I totally am!

I think it's safe to say I have had an awesome month. Next month will be fun too. A visit to Gramps and Juh Juh's, Easter, and who knows what else. Stayed tuned for more of my milestones and adventures.

Riley Paige - 7 months old - 3.21.09

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Who is this big girl?!?!

Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big you're getting, and I think you get EVEN prettier every time I see a new picture. I can't wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses next weekend!! XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

you are a cutie pie