BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well Valentine's Day may only happen one day during the year, but because Riley had a few cute outfits to celebrate she started a few days early.

So...on Thursday she wore this outfit to daycare:


On Friday, she wore this outfit to hang out with her Aunt Laurie, Aunt Jenny and mommy:


After her Christening, Riley changed into another dress that was festive enough for Valentine's Day:


And finally on the night of Valentine's Day, Riley wore some hearts and bears pjs. I think it's safe to assume, Riley enjoyed her very first Valentine's Day.


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got to spend my Valentine's Day with you, gorgeous!! Love you!

Mommy Decker said...

I had the best Valentine's Day with you! You are an angel!

Love you & miss you!

Anonymous said...

Spending valentine's day with you was the best!!!