BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Dear Keira

Dear Keira,

Today I woke up from my mid-morning nap and mommy told me it was time to get dressed. Now I know that when we are not going out on the town, it usually means I am going to put on one of my super cute onesies and hang around the house. Today was different. Today mommy not only put a super cute onesie on me, she added what she called a hat. She told me that my big cousin Keira got this for me before I was even born. So I figured, since you have written me blogs in the past, it was my turn to learn from the master. I wanted you to see how adorable I looked in my hat and onesie. I like it...I hope that you pick out all of my gifts (I'll send you my Christmas list in November).

So, what do you think??

Can't wait to spend time with you next weekend for apple picking - yummy!

Love Always your baby cousin,

Riley

PS - How was this for my first blog????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't even stand how cute this is.

Mommy Decker said...

Baby Cuz -

You rock a hat like no other! So glad you love the outfit!

I'll be out the look out for your Christmas List.

Love - Keira

Anonymous said...

Aunt Laurie said it best, and I can see that you look fabulous in hats. Love Juh-Juh